» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, December 18, 2006

Delifrance Breakfast

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 8a.m and decided to have breakfast at delifrance. So I drop by Holland Village with my sister and her hub. Well customers are rare and the time I reached the 1st floor, the air condition was turned off. Man, thats hot! And the buffet breakfast cost $8 per pax inc. gst and service charge. >.>

How deserted! We're first!

The wheat, the dough.
Nothing much except these on the menu table!

Make my day!

Spread the bun with butter and peanut butter!

After lunch, I went windows shopping for gift wrapper.
I saw these nice chess board. Cool eh?

Until I found this pet shop!
The parrot is sleeping with his head turned behind!
Now I know how bird sleep! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «