» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dreams : Shanghai Chaos

Although I have never been to Shanghai, but I've had this weird dream a few months back. I dreamt that I was in Shanghai, China with an anonymous friend which I don't know who!?!?!? And then I was in the capital (picture) somewhere. If I am not mistaken, I should stand far far behind the Satellite TOWER; it's a shopping complex alright.

Suddenly I felt thermos beneath my feet. Just like an earthquake. It was EARTHQUAKE! I saw everyone running for their lives as they are scared the building might collapse. I was in a dilemma and suddenly my anonymous friend ran as well. I followed him to the stairs down the path. But before that I turned back and saw a tower at rear position collapsed (picture with white rectangle) just like World Trade Centre turned down by the terrorist on sept, 11.

I saw children crying, looking for their parents and everywhere was a mess and you can imagine the scene if you're on the earthquake region. Then I woke up.

So far I've known that Shanghai is free from disasters like earthquake and volcanos. But this dream of mine, does it mean anything?

A Tower (in white) Collapsed in my dream!

Stay tune for another dream of mine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «