» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Cruise (Epilogue)

The Links
The Cruise (Jumpin' / Prologue)
The Cruise : Part 1 (Entering Virgo)
The Cruise : Part 2 (The Night Out)
The Cruise : Part 3 (Morning Flow / Epilogue)

Hope you've enjoyed the last post of The Cruise. Well, I do enjoyed the scenary and photoshooting. I took around 700+ pictures but unfortunately 400 was to be trashed due to inusfficient flash, bad angle or even, blurred. If you found any intresting pictures that I've posted, do request for either 1 for your desktop wallpaper. You've got my email (YAHOO) available on the right pane. :)


Head to the Chinese Restaurant with Tuti for this Chinesse Buffet.
We're kinda full actually because before this we have had breakfast at Mediterranean Rstaurant. So I ordered not so much, just 2 dim sum and this Seafood Porridge
(Ideal Ingredients : Abalone, Sashimi).

Here's the not-so-delicious dim sum!
I doubt the chef kung-fu for these compared to Hong Kong's 1.

This is the breakfast I've mentioned just now!
The Buffet Breakfast with Pineapple Tuff, Sausage, Hams, Kueh-Teow, Chinese Bun and Har Kaw and of course, juicy Peach juice.

Check out the Pineapple tart during Brunch Hour!

And there's the Muffin and Dough-nuts (Dounts).

Lunch hour, I had seafood buffet.
Well it's kinda hard to remember the names so let's give it a try..
Crispy Seaweed roll with Shashimi, Raw Beef, the white white thing I dunno!!
Peach with corn salad, Fish Fillet, and Baked Mussels. Yeeha! I got those!

Well, you gotta enjoy the free scenary outta sea!
I saw mountains! DO you?

Here's the ship. Looks kinda bulky on petroleum. hehe

Here's the place for everyone to enjoy some show but I didn't see any!
A waste on the amphitheater.

Ah containers from OCCL?

Now here's the big show on angle shots. Enjoy the rest!

Glass Shield to avoid suiside! HAHA!

Maybe I need to get dark here! But didn't bring my lotion...

Here's the cow!

Uhm..... the rusty floor looks neat!

Ah I like the sun!
Hey, this is the place where the disco was, inside!

The pools are cold and jacuzzies are hot!
So the 2 combination = get sick easily.
I was kinda sick for 1 week for the after-effects.

Peeping on someone.

The minature golf training ground.

Ohoh, does it looks like one of the scene in The Matrix?
I mean the colour!

Ladies Pom Pom.

The Luxurious Lounge (night time only)

Playing some BIG ENGLISH CHESS

I like the cast from the skies. :)
Looks like heaven to me!

Anther angle shot!

The sunset on cruise.
I missed the sunrise. HOW BAD!

Time for some activities around....

I've got mine! Carrom with the fellas'

Hehe.. not to miss out the Jenga!

You must have this card for all your expenses.
But at the end of the day, you gotta pay for it which is really hurt!
*MY MONEY*

Dinner time!
And the cruise had this activity called : BBQ Session

My platter of baked potato, corn-stick, bbq sausage, bbq beef, and sweet bbq chicken wings.

Mussels are great with lemon. I've got 3 different types of mussels!
Baked mussels are the best compared to the raw ones.
A bit of curry, tofu, prawn and fried rice.
Man all you gotta do is eat eat eat.

Hehe! Standing firm on top deck!
If I jump, would't I got carried away by the winds or when the ship sailed ? hhaha!

Well this is one of my favourite !
Everything looks nice!

The cruise then headed it back to Singapore.
On the way, we bypass a few countries like Malaysia and Indonesia.
This 1 is maybe BATAM of Indonesia. Not sure!

Ah when we arrived, we saw Gimini 'parking' next to our ship.

Finally we're back to Singapore.
I saw PSA, VIVO City and South Singapore City. LOL!

Till the next trip somewhere ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «