» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bugis Light

It's a Saturday once again and I had my lunch @ Yoshinoya @ 2pm. wow.. wad a long time for a lunch awaited. Uhm... took a number of fried food these days. Looks like it's time for me to soak up my stomach 'oil'. hahahahaha!

My Kobe Fish with brocolli & rice

The meatball + black pepper sauce


Night time, I went for a movie @ shaw @ bugis.
It's the BATTLE OF THE WITS from Andy Lau.
I found this movie so boring and silly. haiz.....
Then went hang out with my friend to have dinner and enjoyed the night views and deco. It's very very attractive @ Bugis Junction @ Seiyu. Don't ya think? Check this out!

Glittering balls from the night sky. Do u see a moon?

Cloth Booth

This angel is very beautiful!
Well it's alocated at the fountain alright.

Nice rainbow and fairies!

Looking from far away!

Star war lighting. haha! And so everyone is preparing for a unique christmas season this 2006. How unique is this, well gotta stay tune. lolx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «