» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That 70s' song

Ever tried to dance dandut on the floor? Or even sing out loud on the song that you desire on the stage (oldies)? Need to say, our parents came from tha era. The 70s' and 80s' are the most memorable moments in the decade because that's where the REAL entertainment rolled in the society, not only in Hong Kong but in Malaysia (I was not borned yet).

Although today is the 21st century, I found that 70s' music interesting and considered a ripe apple for everyone. Why? Okay, here's why. The music is simple, not so complicated as today's music and yet, the instruments played are at it's own beat such as the basics like Drum, Guitar, and Piano. That's it!





In todays music industry, we got all sorts of instruments playing with the mixture of different culture diversity and genre demanded. If your music is simple and got a few lines (or repeats) on the vocals, I can assure you that your album is pathetic and won't be much appreciated by the listners!

Well do check on this piece of music from Roger Kwok (郭晋安/安仔)in his latest movie, Glittering Days (东方之珠). This song is very ear-glued and authentical. Much to say I LIKE IT VERY MUCH! Well of course, I enjoyed the humour in this movie as well. This 4 dancers avoid him from molesting them. haha! Enjoy~



Mei Lan Mei Lan Wo Ai Ni / Mei Lan I Love You
梅兰梅兰我爱你


Up next, Cruise!

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger PinkPanther said…

    I am just watching this T.V programme now, it shows in HK TVB Channel. I like it too, especially those songs.

    Are you watch it in every weekday in your area? :-)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    yeap I watched it every weekday. hehe! I like the music as well. All modified and WOW very ear-pimpin' =D I also watched the 赌场风云 from Bobby (my idol). Nice as well. haha! BTW, I am a TVB FAN! ahahh!

     

Post a Comment

» Home «