» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas - further updates

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. But ehm, sorry for that. I tried to do some update this morning but ASIA INTERNET WAS DOWN (due to Taiwan earthquake and affect underwater cables). Means some private web site can access some not. So it'll take 3 weeks for the authority for the core fix underwater for a full Internet Performance.... Net surfers, GET ON YOUR WHEELS!

I don't understand why 26th December must have an earthquake!?!?!
Hope it's not affecting my hometown, Kuching, Sarawak! Heard the Japanese sent out a Tsunami Alert -.-'''''

Ok here is the post for 22,23,24,25,26.
Sorry for not updating but I have a feeling of quit blogging until 31st december 2006.
A bit too busy+lazy though :)



Vivo City X'Mas Tree
22nd night! Went shopping there....


On the 23rd December, Saturday afternoon I went shopping for my dad and mom's chinese new year present and that would be 2 watches. (sobbed for the price tags) :P I think I overspent this month and my financial goes RED ALERT. Buy this buy that. Buy my new year cloth ^^; buy presents buy happiness and buy enjoyable moments. whatever~

Then I rush to the.....




Hehe :) deng thin!

But unfortunately....
It's not the Singapore Zoo that I am visiting.
I'm heading to...





It's Night Safari (nearby Singapore Zoo) with my friends..

It's pretty expensive for this 'Night View'. You barely can see anything unless spotlights are on the animals. So the entrance fee is S$28.00. I've got 50% discount from a friend who worked there as a tram driver. Thanks Iskandar :)

And the entrance fee is S$10.00!!! But with no tram rides! We went in and BOPIEN .... gotta buy the tram rides for S$8.00! So it was S$18.00 :/ Okay lah! Then we went BONGO BurGers to have dinner and get another 35% discount and overall it's a savvy Safari!




Yee Yap with a friend....

Here is my Bongo set.. the fish!!!

It was so CROWDED on this day and I don't know why.
That's why I gotta buy the S$8 ticket otherwise...
I have FREE Ride from my friend. haizz....

I saw SARAWAK CULTURE DANCE (IBAN DANCE) HERE!
They scream like an arsehole! HAHAHAAHHA!
Blew a mouthful of fire and ARRGgggHHHHhghgh!!!
It means Singapore is trying to promote Sarawak lar?
Good o! THANK YOU SG!


Then it's time for us to take a slow ride into the dark jungle! Yieks.... Stinky smelly shit along the way.... I like the cool breeze from the so-called-rain-forest!




Tarsier is cute! But I cannot see one because it was netted!
But I do experience flying squirrel on top of me! BIG GIANT BATS! wahaha!

There's this cute turtle swimming freely in the aquarium.
Too quick for a snap.
This aquarium was located in the mid stage.

Of course @ last, we have to watch the live jungle show.
This kid had won a free voucher. AND WOW....
There was this Mr. Snake guy looking for his snake in the middle of the show and..
APPROACHED US.
He said : Guys can you stand up?
Then we realized that we've been sitting on top of the snake (hidden pit) along the show!
LOL! MAN! And this is the last show though! 11.00P.M Show!


On the 24th evening, I went for a christmas eve dinner at Suntec City. It was chilling night because it rained in the afternoon till late evening. I really enjoyed the food but unfortunately...




Suntec City.

The Menu - Christmas Eve Menu

This is SWISS CULTURE!

First Dish - Creamy Mushroom Soup. Mmmmmm NICE!



2nd Dish - The Steam Prawn with honeydew + Potato Chips
But Unfortunately, the prawn was not as fresh as I thought!

Main Dish - Christmas Turkey with HAM

My friend had this half done stirlon dish.

Dish 4 - Chocoloate Cake + Ice Cream
After that, I had a pot of hot chocolate dip with fruits. WOW...
It's really swiss style but unfortunately.... No photos was taken.


I went Orchard after the dinner and met up with my colleague and I found that Orchard is a place for Bangla? Man.... No racism but just... too much? No Leng Lui? T.T And HOR, they will SPRAY you some foam as a signage of CHRISTMAS.. -.-




See their head and shirts?
And they spray you with no reasons EVERYWHERE!
Including Aunty's! Police are there for safety but...
They sprayed the Police as well. WTF?

It's Paragon and the crowds are more than ordinary days.
MRT was congested and they are crazy!

Walking along..

I saw this!
LOST ANYTHING AFTER A "BUMP"?
Woah.. how can you catch a thief in a so-crowded place.
Surveillance camera everywhere! haha!

After the Orchard Walk, I went Clarke Quay to celebrate the boring coutndown...
5-4-3-2-1. Merry Chrismas.. and 'Last Day Of Chrismas' was broadcast!
MAN, I need Trance of R&B! Not A Jolly-Bee hahaha!

God Bless Everyone in this Christmas Season and wish everyone enjoyed the night and New Year Eve as well! Happy Chinese New Year and so on.. :P

So happie that it'll be the BOAR's YEAR in 2007! That's A BIG WHEEL SINCE 12 years ago! :) :)

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our argument made here.

    My web site phen375 fat burner

     
  • At Sunday, April 07, 2013 6:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phentemine's growing reputation for being risk free, natural and safe for permanent weight loss treatment has helped it to become a best supplement today. These are of course not healthy, but will result in dramatic weight loss, and are seldom fatal. Phen375 (or Phentermine375) is a synthetic fat burner and urge for food suppressant.

    Check out my blog; diet pills that work

     

Post a Comment

» Home «