» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006

JB - Last Saturday

Last Saturday I went JB for some $$$ depository for my Insurance. Malaysians are you ready? Let's do the magic! For S$1,000 turned into RM2,334.00. And I still got RM34.00 for my treat @ JB. Wahahahahha! Isn't this magical? LOL! Joking..... Oppss..... too much secret exposed... later kena rompak! nyak nyak nyak...

Okay, of course when you go JB, you gotta enjoy your day there, keep on spending on the foods or shopping. I didn't do any shop instead, I just hang around for the rest of the time. I went to Coffee Bean for at 3pm for a tea break and waited until 6pm (wow what a long tea break)...


ordered the blueberry moose cake
RM 8 only and it tasted normal....

Tiramisu for RM 9.
Tasted normal again.... hmm...

And Ice blended Mocca / Blueberry Shake and the cakes.
All for RM 43.xx

The Christmas tree near where I've seated.
After the long tea break, I went to this Taman Kerbao (or Sentosa) for dinner.
HAHA! Sentosa... Kuching got 1, Singapore got 1, and now JB also got 1....
Heard the seafood or platter here is very nice since a lot of Singaporean / locals will come down here for a car wash while walking a few steps ahead for the cheap foods.
What's so popular here? The Hay Po of course... a type of big prawn.... I've tried that and WOW, syok but this time not going to order that since I've got a sore throat! Hmmm...
And I ordered....

Butter Oat prawn (RM15), Wang Ti Miao (a type of soft vegetables) (RM8), and teriyaki japanese bean curd + egg (RM12) . All I can say is.... tasted normal.... Perhaps I had a bad sense on that day. *Drool Up*

Last but no least, the fish! I admit I don't take fish of the low class but only the high class. HAHA! This is what chinese named it SNOW FISH. Hi snow it was? Well, soft inside and melted in your mouth at the exact time. (RM 30)
And the dinner costed RM71 including the dish, drinks and rice. Not bad la hor...


One thing I don't like is the environment here and the way the waitress treated the customers. I mean unpleasant! I saw a guy offering customer a seat (Lai Lai Lai, come and eat, if you don't eat also sit down and see woi !!) while he saw a RAT running slowly under him. He stepped the rat's tail and the rat can't even get away since it is FULL (after dinner as well). Then he called his colleague to take a newspaper and he grabbed it an MAN, the rat is half the size of the cat. Then, he throwed it into the rubbish bin, just before the dish was on the table. I felt uneasy after that and UGH!!!! >.>

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «