» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rusty Words

Well I am a bit distort to have a conversation with the Managing Director this morning. His words are so mean that it sounded like there are something behind the wall (behind his words). Also, it sounded like hitting right on my face although he didn't mentioned the name out. Well, what can I say? To what I had become or done lead to where to consequences were! Sometimes my job scope is kind of empty that I will 'look for something else instead' to kill the time like doing outsourcing confidentially (of course it would not be appropriate to do so in the company that you're working on but you know Malaysian are business minded and always in need of cash =) )?

Man, everytime felt sleepy in the office till I want to quit. Likewise, they just gave me simple silly jobs that doesn't really met my criteria. Perhaps you would think that I had a comfortable job here but I tell you NOT because you simply got to entertained those who you dislike with a BROAD SMILE! It's just like wearing a fake mask. Ugh! I've had enough! My so-called 1 year experience in Singapore should just fade away like that in the sand storm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «