» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's hard to understand others

Rubbing my mouth with garlic and garam first.
Getting together is simply so not easy but understanding ones' mind is simply fustrated especially you don't know what are them up to. These cases goes on Britney and Kevin. They are divorce. I still remember Britney was one of my hottest fav during school days. Her talent moved our teen spirit of dancing and singing, no fedup accused. But after married, Britney just can't keep her shape in turn and that's where her image started to collapse. Just hope that this queen of popstar could gather her true spirit back on the dance floor.


The journey ends

Well for my P.O.V., marriage is all about true understanding and share of thoughts. I got a friend who knew her partner not more than 1.5 years, and they got married after that. All I thought in my mind that timee was, how far this-fast-peak-relations could last? .... Rephrase back...


Lunch Time

Dunno why o. After meeting, this General Manager so generous treat me lunch!
What to do? Free Lunch... Now I know there are free lunch in this world!
天下有免费的午餐!
roasted chicken + curry chicken + fish cake + duck + soft tofu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «