» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006

Where are they from?

Well well, it's been almost half a year of blogging in Singapore. How do I feel? Er normal lah cuz' I blog to kill time, share my greets with you and of course experiencing the thrills I had been to. So you out there, ARE YOU READY?

-- sounds like I open a concert! --

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Now where am I? Oh ARE YOU READY? YEAH!
So I would like to thank you for reading my blog! THANK YOU!

-- sounds like I gonna end this blog --

Well actually not but just a short survey and conduct!
Hmmmm... Pretty glad that my blog is spinning round the globe.
Just hope it spins to the north where the north polian could share their penguins with me? Kekekke.. Here you are!

-- sounds like I am promoting my blog! --

HERE YOU ARE!



Central mapping @locator - Going West!


Central mapping @locator - Going East!


Well well, let's take a look where you are from? (by Google) Oh, intermediate surfers to my site are from USA / CANADA (in the sense of updating my blog and auto re-directed to my blog, Yieks~). And we have some Espanyol(eres de donde?), Isreal (in which Malaysian are banned for going there because of our countries religion VIRGINALITY), Nigerian (>,<"), Hong Kong(miss the lemon tea), Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia (Everywhere from Malaysia + Singapore), Indonesia(Selba si? lol! my indon fren don read my blogs! HAHAHAHA! They perfer friendster!), Sydney Australia (my PK O-O fren), New Zealand (where the hobbits were peeping @ me).

Actually there are more and not shown in this google earth! Hmmm.. From UK, Japan, Phillipines, South Korea and etc etc.

Enjoy the weekend whoever, wherever, whenever, however, moreover, IT's OVER! =)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «