» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006

HK style? Are you sure?

Since I got some free time tonight, lets BLOG!
For these few days, I've been working like a mad cow; from morning 9.00AM to night 9.00PM. No time to view, write, comment blgos! Cuz of what? Yesterday was my Managing Director's Birthday lor! So the day before gotta do some video bloopers and shots for him as a surprise. Then yesterday night worked OT (No additional pay) on Workstations for the new bought computers, for the designers. sigh. Today also, but not as late as 2 day before!

Should I post the MD's video and pictures? Let's see -.-

And yesterday after long tiring day, around 8.30PM I took a cab to Kovan MRT and my perut just GrooOOOOOoooooooN. I am hungry! Trying to look for food, all I saw was KFC, Yoshinoya, Thai Express, Sakae Sushi.. BORING! And winkzzzzz.... I saw this restaurant nearby and which robin reminds me of...

Hong Kong Cafe / (u read the chinese)

Well the price of the food is like O_O"
And yet I am eating alone (sob sob) before heading home!
I had this HK style black pepper pork chop spaghetti
What a name! I tell you what! The sauce is DAMN shiok!
Worth a dinner thou. A plate like that costs $8.00 (not really full)
The mee only taste SO SO. I only like that pork + sauce.

And then, this!
HK Style Ice Lemon Tea.
First suck into my mouth, (NOT AS TASTY AS HONG KONG's 1)
Just an ordinary lemon tea with lemon.
Guess how much??????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$4.50
So you call this HK Style ar? I say this is Singapore like-HK style lemon tea with no creativity at all. You see HK (original lemon tea) is different. Why?
(1) Mysterious Syrup (2) Sliced Lemon (3) Lemon Stratch (4) Ice crushed (5) Just too perfect into your mouth!
And this dinner of mine cost me $14.75 (inc GST)
Really sien, all is $ GST GST GST GST $.
Can't the government here give away free transportation / shopping vouchers for the citizen or foreigners as a contribution for the GST paid by us? That, paying GST is worth it!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «