» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006

SuperMan?

It's weekend and I spend my Saturday editing blogs and catching Superman in the afternoon @ cathay. Orchard, as usual is crowded with predestrians doing Great Singapore Sale. I can hear lauging, cheering, winking, and even B-POP on the road show. Tsk Tsk. It's one great sunny afternoon alright. These few weeks will be very hot and humit and I heard complaint that KUCHING IS MELTING as well. haha!

Back to the Superman business. The story start when this clark kent's crystal like shuttle bump on this small ville. I am quite stun when clarke put his hand on his "mother"'s shoulder. Shouldn't he suppose to be a little baby boy? Hmph.... story error. And throughout the whole length of movie is still alright until the Matrix part stun on me again....

The bullets, u know.... like Matrix Decode making a 360 swing on the camera. But this Superman only did 180 degree camera swing. Haha. Until the final part where Superman moves the big crystal-like island to the clouds and I wonder, the krypton (green green crystal) implement inside the crystal might have weakening him. How come he still can fly and move it to space? Hmph.... as you see.. the krypton is laser-cut into a cylinder and the crystal swops into the hole of the cilinder. Does it make sense? My first thought...... The crystal-like (It's rock actually) island is all krypton formula instead of the darn rock itself.



On think I am wondering is.... how me manage to store his superman boot inside his shoes? The boot is in dark red colour.


Look at the shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «