» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate


I took a cab to the city 2 days ago. This cab driver looked at me all of a sudden after he had spoken to his friend regarding France and Portugal; who will win the match? Then he started to talk to me on the whole way to city. At first he questioned who will win the Portugal-French match. Then later he told me "The French will win!!!!!".

Ok I accept that. But when he mentioned the England-Portugal match. I am fustrated!
He mentioned that "Bake Ham don't know to kick, that England second half slow lor". Oh Dear. I smiled at him as he spoke broken english 2 me. Hmph. Even today cab drivers nowadays still using Singaporean Slang. Too bad I don't like the way they speak.

David Bake Ham. Delicious, Yum, Yum... Only $7 Dollar



Reaching city, he told me he ever fetch superstars in his cab. Oh dear, who the hell wants to know who and what you had done! Boring! Then he told me he had fetch this MrX and this MissY before in which I don't even know them. Then he told me... " That that I like kua tiok Bake Ham at Newton. He got 3 son right?" Then he said he got 2 and bla bla....... He said those aunty's told him! X-X. For godness sake, if he don't know anything about football or people, then don't mentioned ar..... He's like a whore!

Again, he told me he saw Chao Yun Fatt with his kids @ Newton as well....And that was 8 years ago!!!!!! Yeah, Chao Yun Fatt's wife is a Singaporean but what for you're telling me that you saw them? So what? Show off? Sickening cab drivers. Next time, if you encounter these... just say.

STOP THE CAR. I WANT TO ALIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «