» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006

$700 Dollar House

We rented this apartment a few weeks ago and it finally became one of our hive. The first day was tough and if you'd follow-up my miserable weekend here, you know it...

And of course, moving house is not easy. I realise it after I am in Singapore. & is good to be independent... but I am not cuz' I am staying with my sister. It's kinda warm living with your family / friends rather than living alone. There, you could occupy a task for one another.. like doing house work.


This is how we get connected online.

Although I do not have my own computer, but I swear I am here to buy gadgets! LOL! Well, here is a few snaps on the unit I'm renting now. Small, messy and unorganized. Don't laugh ar... we are damn poor to rent more than that because apartment rental in Singapore is not cheap ever since investors from other country venture construction line and the government here, same raising the price of the HDB, but they d control the limited amount approved for an investor. The rich getting richer while the poor starring on the rich and learn from them. In Singapore, there's a very low rate of beggars begging around because the goverment will be responsible on looking after them, create new joblines for them. Oh~~~~~~~

Our toilet looks clean (weird right? I took this because it is clean That's it!)


It's messy on the living room. Those were not mine!!!! My sis'

The Kitchen looks small yeah!

Oh my bedroom..... I mean our bedroom... Guess which 1 is my bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «