» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Information Technology or Design?


FREE TIME

Some photos from my album selection are chosen as part of my profile image. The reason = It look's cool or nerd. Haha! Well, not much people are graduated as IT bachelor's and ended up doing design. I am one of them... doing IT and Design. Probably design line is part of my lifestyle and I cannot live without it. I just want to be fairly known with my artworks. That's it. Unfortunately my design is really limited to a certain extend. Can't go further more on 3D but I am still finding ways to upgrade myself if I have the free time...

The ball massage ## really soothes


Having a good time in a Japanese Restaurant

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said…

    wahlau eh...y post ur pics in ur blog??
    cam whoring ah???KEKEKEKEEK

    u doing designing meH?? i tot you are SYSTEM ADMIN???

    btw...i've known quite alot of ppl with computer science qualification doing designing and multimedia la..

     
  • At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Erm....... Not Whoring ar..... Got any of my other selecta to put or not? no ma.. cuz i din bring my deng hard disk with me to my office. Inside ma hard disk got lotsa stuff. Just dunno when can I post it.

    Doing System Analyst.

    Ya...... not much... u only ma.... So far as I know my friends a lot do sales. >.>

     

Post a Comment

» Home «