» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Ding Dong Day

After Work

Around 1 P.M, I rushed to the bus stop to MRT station and the sky seemed like no helping me after all. Shower drops from the sky touched my forehead. It was so daunting to run under the rain... as you might end up having a headache or dizziness.... I collapsed on my bed after I reached home @ 8P.M. My head is aching. SleepzzzZzzzzz till Today morning!

Meeting up fren'

Oh... back to the story. Comeon it took me less than half an hour to reach Plaza Sing and I bumped on my fren and she just SMS me. LMAO. What a coincidence! But my perut really hungry ar.. So we set off for lunch. But she've some voucher.. it's AGAIN, gonna be Burger King....



Eww... but it's delicious =D My chicken sandwich... Can't imagine why Kuching don't have such mouth watering western food? 2 bad uh!~

After that, I brought her to look for handphones and Handphones here is like selling meat balls. Cheap like longkau rubbish since you have to sign up their pet plans for 2 years in order to gain such privillages. Then, we moved to more crowded place, Orchard... and more Telcos' over there so my fren could simply made her choice of which phone to take.

Along Orchard, as usual you can see tourists from around the globe but just one thing this street had cons on it, 12 A.M midnight will be totally desserted compared to Hong Kong's Kowloon, which is still running their night life, Oh I missed the food @ Kowloon and never got the chance to try the Chau Tao fu or Taufu Busuk... Kekekke.... I'm coming soon.. Hong Kong!

Oh ya where am i? Er... yah. Orchard is crowded. The booth are setup to have more and more business on the street. Orchard was once a plantation and today, it turned out to be one of the famous shopping hub in Asia, thanks to LKY's fengshui master. I wonder when Kuching got such Ministry Menthor to create such path like Singapore?




Look at the hip-hop shoes... $29 dollars? Dear.. Thailand product sold so high. Well, that's business. I can get $5 for a pair in Thailand. LOL!

I had my eyes wide open when i saw this!

Man, free CLEO products for every captured of their post!

Are they gonna show up in next CLEO magazine? Perhaps not.. I don see any CHIO gals down there! hehe!

As I passed by, I saw a signage that's similar to my friend's name. MAC! My friend told me to take a picture and send to her. Well, here it is... I love the fonts. It's simply eye glittering! and looks tech as well.


A nice piece of art.

Hey hey, french connection (FCUK) but i usually pronounce FUCK. Man, all these shops are based on first stage design planning methodology before showing up to the public. My current company is doing this business as well. Interior design. I think Kuching should also be more conservative and have this aspect before putting their image to the public in order to boost up sales and attract more international investors and customers. Bah~

Now let's get into something intersting. Pink Cotton is rather amuse with the toy toy stuff. So I'm gonna post this! It's about toys!!!!! We have this Toy Fair @ Takashimaya and I tell you. It's packed and I also saw teenages like us bought those toy toy stuff. Of course, parents will move into this big arena for their kids. (I don like toys, just let u see how much different it can get when it comes to CLEAR STOCK!) =D


This is it!

Look @ the crowd!

I bet this is more cute than the MacD 1s'

Let's take a pic!

ET! My favourite~

Yeah yeah. I know. Humble Puppies~

NAH!!!!! A lot right? Only $15. I guess.

Bag full of pupie... Er $ 10?

Someone must be thristing for this!

The Irritating Ding Ding Frog~

So innocent! Kekekek! Pet lovers out thereeeee!!!!!

Well, guess u have a nice browse there? So what are you waiting for? LOL. Teleport over here and buy! Kekeek!

Well, after my windows shopping.... I settled down at Jade Kitchen. Uhm uhm~~
My friend have this shredded duck noodle. Looks gross right but when u eat it, OMG!! U NEVER EAT THIS BEFORE AND U WANT MORE!!!!!! haha!


Shredded duck crispy noodle $9 dollars

while I have this! WONTON Noodle.. The wonton is nice with ginger, meat and vege mix together. but unfortunately the hand-made noodle is not my type... mm.... $6 dollars

This is pancake with fried beancurd + shallot. The taste and feel is just like beijing duck with dough. MmmmMMmmmmMm.........

Okay I think that's it for this weekend while I'm enjoyin my noodle here. Feeling better by now. LOL laterzZz...

5 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:38:00 PM, Blogger Selba said…

    Burger king!!!! aiyoooo, I miss it!!! don't have it anymore in jakarta :(

    guess what? your automatic music is mixing with my music!!! it really sounded like a rojak music right now, hahaha...

    Soft TOYSSSSSSS!!! I want.. I want.. I want... :D

    Btw, it's only more than 4 mintues ago, I try to open your blog, and still not all the pictures are uploaded yet.... grrrrr.. this dial-up connection!!!

     
  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Ops... this session of my blog had tons of images for your dial up to download. Kekeke..... Sorry for dial-upers!

    Yeah soft toys. fly here and buy. HAHAHAH!

     
  • At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said…

    nop..singapore is definitely not on my destination list this yr..going too many places already this yr

    the sageh(bucktooth) hedgehog where got cute? my hamtaro cuter..WAHAHAHA

     
  • At Monday, July 31, 2006 10:26:00 AM, Blogger LX said…

    Certainly not cheap to stroll along the streets in SG. A bit of makan, a bit of shopping.. hmm.. costly!

     
  • At Monday, July 31, 2006 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Pink : waliew.. haolien nya...... what can i say? biarlah~

    lynnx : uhm uhm... yah.. costly life here but if you work here, it's actually not as costly as it seemed! hehe! But guys usually less shop, eat more and that's where the balance are at here. =D

     

Post a Comment

» Home «