» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006

Look & Taste of life

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon set of for my half day routine, actually it was 5pm as I took MRT to City Hall and enjoy my afternoon. =D

City Hall's Robinson. A glimpse.

Chanel Outlet

Adidas HipHop Shoes. Looks cool.

I had my dinner at kyo-nichi japanese restaurant. The ramen is shock' as the pork rib soup is rich of protein.

This prawn rolls is mouth watering.

Tender juicy ramen with rib. yum yum!

Finished! The set is cheap. Only $16


Poor cat taking a nap under the afternoon sun. =D The area I'm living in now are full of stray, cute cats. Their fur is fair and unlike Kuching's cat -- Kurap. Hey, might consider here Kuching as well eh? More cats photo coming up.~~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «