» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006

Things are turning down!

The Big Hit

Just as my time of being stable in this company, Inprodec. A few of my colleagues are prepared to pack their bags and bon voyage to this company. It's preety annoying to have such things happening on you but gotta face it after all. I have a colleague, who came in not long ago (1 month) but was terminated by company last saturday. It's really a disaster. The CEO just slammed the phone at her and she just don't even have the time to explain. I have no idea what had happened but she told me in anger that she was being terminated.

Today, I came back to company and the bosses told me to find a tender folder but I couldn't find it since the folder has been deleted or moved. I check back the logs. I found something unusual. The file was being moved to another destination and deleted after that. (remember my colleague was on Frida and Saturday MC and the files was accessed on Friday. Some people think that no one knows if they do such act but unfortunately, event trackers like me could held her up for guilt) When I tracked back the logs, indeed it was moved to that bitch computer. "SHE" deleted the files after then. No wonder I couldn't find that particular folder. It was deleted on Friday but unfortunately my colleage WAS on MC and MSN, telling me that the CEO blammed her of not being responsible for the task she was on and terminated her. It must be that "SHE" bitch backstab and push that matter to her. It's a tender folder which has caused her departure. I feel sorry for her. Something must had said to the CEO before he slams the phone on her. Someone or "something".

My current company is famous with these three bitches from west malaysia. Not much people liked them as they act like bosses. A few admin clerk (they are not close to these 3 charlie angels) resigned because of them. I mean the colleague I approached are kind and homouristic just not like these three... sometimes rude and sometimes bitchy. It's no an ideal after all...

In chinese, the phrase goes like this...

忠臣被奸臣所害,而皇上还蒙在鼓里.
奸臣斩草药除根,实力才是最重要的.

means... good people are being penetrated while the king is listening to what the bad had said. But the bad must kick off the good in order to gain more power. (hope it's right)
Have you noticed why Hong Kong people (Hongkian) loves to beat away those "suoi" luck?

打小人嘛!! (Beat thos bitches with shoes using paper made human / dolls)

Online 打小人






街边打小人

This is how people do when they are fustrated with the people around them.


Pay them some ammount and start the choke!


And "AMA" / Aunty is really PRO on it!


Feeling better when u see this?

Today, the bad are delighted to have my colleague departs from this company (inside their heart).
But I tell you being an employer, it is always a good practice to monitor their own employees no matter who they are or how long they have work with you. it is always good to know what are they capable of and seek out the cause of these consequeces. If I am an employer, defintely I will handle these matters well in order to gain more trust between both parties. Not to create office politics and discrimintation between one another. However, these bitches will, one day, pay for what they had done.

*Bitches in this passage here means unlikely person and a person who is not having consent of one's feeling.
* if you occured the same situation like these, quit your company A.S.A.P.


The Italian Menu

And yesterday I had my dinner with spaghetti as the main course, yeah its only spaghetti LOL. It's demanding at first but after a few bites, it's tiring.... too much noodle makes u sick.


Boil the spag with hot water and apply some olive oil


Cook in a pan with ingredients (Tomato w/ mushroom puree, hotdog, shreded pork meat, button mushroom, garlic and some spices)


Ready to serve. Looks good isn't it?


Ugh.. too much of it. I've had 2 bowls. >.<"


Ever saw this type of small ice-cream cone?

The Neighbour

I have a feeling of uneasyness living next to her. She is a teacher but living alone (sometimes even shout on the neighbour because of throwing things to her lovely garden / clother hanger.. WHY? Because she is bitchy as well... can say she quarrel with all nighbours for the whole flat. I never got her photo but if I have a chance, sure will post. Even claiming my house owner morlesting her. AHEM... look at her look and figure... it's bad to talk bad about people... tsk tsk..) Well, she has family problem... and quralled with her brother and sister and I heard this from my house owner as well.

Here are some fancy pictures of her house (backyards)...


Look at thos fancy signs! Click here to enlarge!!!!


This is where all rubbish are thrown to the no manners F** B****.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «