» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006

Help! Help! I'm On Fire~

And we call it a day!

Sarawak Club is on fire but unfortunately, our lovely fireman, AGAIN, was late for the rescue. Although they claimed that the fire spreaded too fast due to the wooden materials on the building. That was true but poor services laid to the rest of the historical building. These incident emphasis me back to the Pandungan Building Burned out back in 2005 (near Memories).

According to New Straits Time Online, reported the fire alarm goes off at 3.05A.M (Wedmesday) and the fire station receive a call at 3.38A.M and the team rush to the scene in ten minutes or so and brought down the fire at 4.11A.M. The fire from the kitchen was suspected to be the cause of these. AGAIN, human error.

Building anti-fire waterflow system is important but it is fag to have such infrastructure built here causing the end of this historical building. Ten minutes could happen a lot of things and we wouldn't know. I bet the club Director is crying in pain for it but nvm, theres insurans to claim which he should be happy for it!

Well, I had been to Sarawak Club and I think it's cheap skate place where all rich people spent their money on. RM10k per year? LOL! Why not donate to me then? Not much as an entertaining place anymore after you have the opportunity to experience the world class club over here. >.> It's cozy back at the Sarawak Club but due to it's tribal feelings... EWWWWW!!! And the food sux expensive but tasty ^^;;












7 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 4:42:00 PM, Blogger JT Sze said…

    You are right! It's been a rich men's club, for the rich and for males only. Chauvinist and discriminative.

     
  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 4:51:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Don be jealous. The government is really jerky after all. Not all rich people can go ar, ordinary citizens can also join ar... Aiks.. forgot this point. As long as you've got the $$$$$$$ to enjoy. haha! But I was rather surprise they have a number of 2k+ members (not much) LOL!

     
  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 6:57:00 PM, Blogger LX said…

    Yeah, pretty sad to see the club all gone. Although I don't see it is anything posh, I, too had this feeling that only the rich can join. I used to go there quite frequently when I was young with my friends (they are the members, not me). I did feel inferior, but I guess that was me when I was in primary school. The food there was definitely expensive, but my friends just had to sign off the bill and their parents pay them at the end of the month. How nice.

     
  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Haiz.. yealor..... I have this feeling of being downward like you when I'm young. But apparently I have caught up with beautiful lives... I mean being updated so things around me "survived" in my mind.

    If they're rich, share their fortunate with those unfortunate and you can somehow find these friends in Kuching. JK! JK! Nah, comeon, I have a friend like that but his kinda diverse in socialize with people around. Shy maybe... But from college, we are so alien and sometimes disagree with one another but today, we still hang out with a bunch like no other. =D

    But anyways, thank you for droppin by =D.

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    I guess no need to feel sorry ??? but still loh, that's a historian building, right?

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man you dont know anything about swak club. whens the last time u even been there? 10 k a yeaR? get ur numbers right. n the food is of an average price if not very slighty more exp. although clubs in other states/countries are expensive this club is well facilitated.

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Selba : ah ah it is! But people look kinda amazed when it was burnt down. LOL.

    Anonymous : not really faciliated ar! hmm.. the last time.. it was last year. uh uh~~ my friend told me the price le.... should be roughly around 10K ar.... if not 20k ar... otherwise 30k. At least, lower than 50k. Who cares? =D

     

Post a Comment

» Home «