» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006

DIY : Mee Prata FUTABA

Well well well, I name this recipe Mee Prata FUTABA since it was created and design by me. HAHA. Food also can design in different platform and eaten in different ways. Okay. After heading home around 8P.M. I rushed into the kitchen and start the 15 minute cooking. It's easy to follow up. Here are the processes...


Here you are. Have a packet of Roti Prata and 2 packets of Indo Mee cooked. In Singapore, Roti Prata were pronounced in which in Malaysia we called it ROTI CANAI. I have no idea why it is called PRATA here but it sounds PLANTA (Margarine) to me. Snap the amount you'd like and bake it on the pan.


You need these external toppings for the dish. The left side is Nutella Hazelnet spread (for bread) which is not involve in the dish but to intro to you people. And I hate this phrase when Singaporean speaks .... (YOU-ALL) It has always been a phob to me since I came here. Okay. The 2nd bottle is the Japanese FUTABA FURIKAKE NORI KATSUO Seasoning Mix (Seaweed, sesame seed and onion crush). And of course at last but not least Bacon Bits made of Germany (for topping).


Finally done with my bowl of Prata. Okay.. CANAI and Mee Goreng. What's next?? Let's start designing..


Fill the CANAI with mee goreng and mix with the 2 toppings stated earlier. If you do have salad or mayonese, implement it. Simply delicious.


uh`uh` my last Mee Prata FUTABA!!!!


Look at this.. ARM!!!!!!! ^^;;


Okay la... finish my last bite of ARM!!!!!!! Then continue the rest of the mee goreng. Looks simple.... Just add up your favourite seasoning. But...... BUTTT.... DOn't eat too much Mee Goreng ar... Too much MSG. Bopien ma... sick of eating outside food so just try my own creation of food. Cooking is simply fun! =D


Oh yeah.. Have this dumpling prepared for tomorrow's breakfast. HEHE!


If you have any recipes to share. Please feel free to post it on the left pane, Stealth Msg... =D thanks!

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    Yummm.. yummm... *munching*

    Hungry liao...

    Mee prata futaba??? hahahaha.. what a name!!! :D

    Ach.. all this time, I was so confused about roti prata and canai.. as I thought, it should be the same one but people were confusing me...

    I used to buy the roti prata in Holland village... really good!!!

     
  • At Friday, July 28, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Hmph..... I live @ holland village a month back and now Im at Tanglin Halt. Yeah roti prata is nice with curry...

    HOLLAND VILLAGE is tempting place and lotsa ANG MO . hahahaha!

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    Yessss.. roti prata with curry.. nyum.. nyum.. nyummmmm...

    HAHAHAHA... so Holland villages is famous with ang moh? Someone told me that when I speak mandarin, I sounded like ang moh, :P

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    is it? I din't know that? Can I know more about you? hahaha! And people always said I spiak LONDON and AMERICAN. I admit that. tsk tsk!

     
  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    kekeke... gonna add you in my friendster, so you can know me more :D

     
  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    oh kewl!!~~

     

Post a Comment

» Home «