» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Hunny, My Wife!

You must be wondering who is my hunny and who is my wife. It's a Sunday afternoon where after I went to the hospital to have my ear treatment and went shopping after that. I poop on her and wow, she's gorgeous and marvellous. I decided to approach her and WOW again, she is not like what she seems to be....

Hmmmmm........

Okay. This time I have a real chat with her friend next to her but I found her friend is not as "UI" as what I need so I decided to get back to her. =) And whalla. I could say this is what I've always wanted a wife like this and I spend like around SGD$900++ worth of something for her. It's worth it :) But unfortunately I exchanged something with her....

Okay back in business! She helped me a lot in my day-to-day needs like listening music together (Romantic's 1), watching muvee together and not forgotten she reminds me a lot of things. Great thing always dealth with money, isn't it?

I announced, She is.......

=D




=D




=D



Yes, My O2 Atom


Getting started with my O2
(Click here for original image) 1600x1200


Logging into my blogspace!
(Click here for original image) 1600x1200


A Sense of Touch
(Click here for original image) 1600x1200

A little bit of comments for this phone...

Pros
(1) A PDA
(2) Absolutely everything inside.. (music, WMP, video, camera with flash, MSN, IE, Task manager... it's much like a portable computer)
(3) Wifi, bluetooth, GPRS, Edge
(4) Customised Theme, window via download.
(5) A Multimedia Phone for Bloggers!!!!!!! =D

Cons
(1) It hangs when you synchronize with computer especially on Camera Shooting section. Don't ever charge using USB - Computer.
(2) The 2.0 Camera is not perfect enough although it's fine with me.
(3) Does not comes with Chinese Software (have to buy yourself)
(4) Does not comes with memory (buy yourself)
(5) Sticky Fingerprints on the shelve
(6) Battery drains quick (within 2-3 hours if you played contnuously-5.5Hrs talktime)

Click here for more O2 Reviews.

Here is something you don't want to see....





Laterz..... LOL!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «