» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who?

On my way to office this morning, I was preety amazed for what had happened in front of my own eyes... Two silly dog make love at the corner (45 degree) as I walked pass them. Very annoying! As I walked forward (turn right 10 degree), they stopped! And the move forward in front of me(90 degree), (so I can see clearly) and again, licking the pussy and started to FuG again!

WHAT ON EARTH! Okay, maybe they want some photographs posted on the web on how they FuG! They are really 'AMERICAN DREAMS'! I fully optimized their favour and took these!
MOVING FORWARD!
In and Out, with excitement. said the browns.
Succeeding the next 'American Dream'!

Just don't be too fond of me, 'I' enjoyed! - said the blacks

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «