» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Brief Intro About Life. Part 3

What makes it a day?

Headache? Flu? Sore Throat?
Well, I got mine for as mentioned THIS WEEK! Really can't stant the three of them and from Monday (or Sunday night I started to have severe flu**) having it hard to breathe and still gotta drop down office to work. Besides, I had an-ongoing private projects on my hand and this week is really a tough one. I rarely sleep due to the rush. And there goes tuesday, and yet to recover, still gotta rush. Nothing is more important than earning a cent!



Here is my look during touchwood!


If you understand why you are working now, then you will understand the time that you will spend for this society, and you might still want to understand that without money, you cannot live. Yes, this world is so realistic, not to say Singapore. Everywhere is the same! All these nights I've been suffering amnesia due to bad flu condition and MY BED SHEET. I just don't understand why one earth there is this ROUGH BED SHIT. Man whenever you lied down on it, feels like peeling off your skin! Uh~~~~~~

Wednesday it was and same goes the flue, off the headache and here comes the THICK LIGHT GREEN SALIVA (from the flu). Oh please! Whenever you got flu, sure got this thick green saliva from your inner nose tube, remaining nose fluid overflow**, or even Ngok~~~ You gulp! YOU SWALLOW THE FLUID! Ewwwww~~~~~~ Bad experience. I still remember my primary school days where I woke up every 6.20a.m. in the morning. Took a cold bath (to be alert), and there goes the nose fluid**; sticky**; slimy**; and watery**. Eww~~~~~ I had this on Sunday night! -.-
So I had to spent 10 minutes on the basin and touchwood and flow down the fluid to the basin hole (sounds eary HAHA! Sorry :P). One long sticky drop and another until I gave up cuz it's 6.45a.m! I gotta rush to school! I took my father's 'yellow roti van' to school and whalla, it's 6.52a.m! Only 8 minutes? Uhm I live not-so-far-from-school wa!!!



You'll find more than this in my dustbin!


It's non-other than my lovely S.R.B. Chung Hua Primary School No4. Shyok ler? I miss my old old old priamary class mates. Oh~ but lets say if today I got a chance to meet them also paiseh lah!! KENAPA?

~ U see me, I see you~ Laugh Laugh~ Then Bye Bye~

Just like blanko in the brain! who the heck is this and what topic should we raise? Although he/she had been sitting with you for a hear, I mean next to you. What you gotta say? But of course, I so lihai acting! Acted like so funny and warmth (THIS IS TIRING). And also you gotta entertain them for like more than half an hour? Otherwise people might say...

Aiyo, so long din't meet... So fast run away???

Comeon, I spent my worthless time to you talking dunnno what I want to talk about and where to! Even I met another old friend in college, and we never spoke to one another!!!!!!!! WTF? If counted, should be around 15+ times!! Just make a slight smile and go! NEVER TALK! Dear me, Dear him! You see this is the case, after primary school days you lost you long contact, you will lost them forever! And everyone will keep any eye on one another (on a gathering) on how he/she changed during the years...... I attended this mini gathering once and I have no idea cause some of them never talked to me. Like so tao! Only got to talk to those you've been talking to who sits nearby you; otherwise you are Mr.No One!

Okay, back to the flu thingy. It was Wednesday and I rushed the project till 3A.M. Uh~~~~~~~ God please help me. I got this sudden migran and wanna thup on my bed after that. Just don't care the heck of the ROUGH SILLY BED 'SHIT'! And today it's Thursday, and still havent't got any better?

Of Course....... No.... Got this sore throat and you gotta *cough cough* all the time and to the basin like 7-15 times during office hours. Man, that was suffering! Pssst..... Even in office, I still manage to finish my private work. kekekeke! So you out there, if you happen to be a Manager of so, I am still worth a hire since I am so hardworking. LOL!

Hmmm.. think that's it for today!
To be continued...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «