» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006

Asian Kitchen? Worth a try?

STOP! Feeling hungry now? Want to share some chinese food with me?
Well here is where I went yesterday, Asian Kitchen, to fill up my stomach (dinner) before the crazy groceries shopping @ Carrefour!

It was preety hot inside and I cannot stand it when I have my bowl! Shouldn't they deal with the air-condition or something? Ah~ of course lets snap some corner shot before serving the food!

THE BIG KIASU LOGO that really want to acknowledge that they sell Asian Food but all I saw was Chinese Food. Where the heck is Thailand, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Pinoy Food?

Here is the long long menu...

Chinese Dim Sum. Ngam mo?

And different types of fried rice..
Pork Chop Fried Rice, Seafood Fried Rice, Plain Egg Fried Rice and Prawn Fried Rice.
Which you perfer?

Hmmm.. I was quite amazed with this 'qin' or '秦' Warrior Suite!
Where they got these? Looks authentical alright!

As usual, bla......
A bowl of Wanton Noodle served! S$8.50
In Kuching, you get this bowl @ RM2.10, so tell me... is it worth eating?
Well here is like enjoying the environment rather than enjoying the food!

The Pork Chop Fried Rice @ S$8.50
My father also can fried this! So easy.... -.-
Just 'crock' 'crock' the egg in to a bowl and dump the rice into and let it shimmer for 10 minutes, then you'll get the 'golden rice'. Then off it goes into the wok and sprinkle some green onions on garnishing...... -.- so easy!

Well this is mine!
Pork Chop Ramen. The soup tasted like Maggie Mee SOup....
@ S$8.50 wanna try? SuuOooOop?

Of course for some appetite, we ordered small dragon pau / 小笼包
@ S$8.00
And there goes a S$36+ dinner of 3.
Well of course, shopping kills time where you gotta peep on your desire groceries!!

THE MIGHTY CARREFOUR!
Damn, the goods are cheap!! Buy 1 get another 1 @ lower price or Buy 1 get 1 free!
isin't it nice?

And here is my KANCHEONG troli!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:45:00 PM, Blogger Selba said…

    Yummy... but I've been eating xiao long bao and chinese food for the last 2 weeks too much...

    Ah.. I need to go to carre four!!! yup.. cheaper than the other supermarkets...

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:15:00 PM, Blogger PinkPanther said…

    Urr...how come you ordered so much to eat? Noodles, Xiao LongBao and fired rice ..

     
  • At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:33:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Hello, sorry for not updating. I am sick these few days, don't feel like blogging! Uh~~~ Give me some rest for a few days =)

    Hello Selba. Uhm.... eating those pau for 2 weeks? How? Not fedup mer? lol! Once your wallet is thick outside carrefour, and once you out from carrefour, it's slim!

    Hello Pink Panther! Er, actually it's my sister's set and her hubbies... LOL! Don't misunderstand that I eat 3 bowls. hehe =D

     

Post a Comment

» Home «