» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tang Yuan

Yummy!!! Tang yuan (汤圆) is greatly known as sweety balls because the filling is sweet. You can eat this normally after chinese new year (Day 15) or at the end of the december. Chinese beliefs saying that you're growing older after eating ONE sweety balls. If I am 23 now, and I eat 10 balls. THAT MEANS I AM 33 LA? Siao!

And guess what? I've got mine whenever, wherever because it was sold in Chinatown ma! Or other food stall. Just $2.00 for 4 Tang Yuans; worthwhile?


The soup with peanuts AGAIN. Sweet, nutty smells. MMmm..

The balls are round and solid and tangy.

When you bite it, black saseme coming out, very sweet and it's my fav.
The photos are too blur sorry :)


What is this? new phones? It's non-other than my Nokia E61 and LG K320
Do you want one? Kkeke.. Joking!
That's my MD's phone. He call me to do some configurations on it. Stupid Singtel services!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «