» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006

A Night Out Clubbing & Dancing

On the night of 22nd September 2006...

Before that, we had dinner at Clarke Quay in order to celebrate Martin's birthday. Thanks martin! Don't grin on the food cuz' it really taste SO SO only, EXPENSIVE. Let me go further on picture-explaination.

Here is the place, HOT STONES!
We prefer outside cuz' smokers requested for it.

Here are the gangs of colleagues without Raymond (GM).
FREE, Calvin, Me, Serena, Joy, Lito, MARTIN (Birthday 42-year old) LOL!
I am aiming a gun on martin! hehe! BANG BANG!

While FREE took a picture for us!

The menu

I have grill beef with black pepper sauce, wedges & asparagus.
Taste so so with SGD$22 per plate.
I do have french fries and capsicum bread on side dishes.

Serena's dish; lamb shank with mashed potatos & Tequila.
SGD$25 + SGD$15?

FREE had this stone grill beef SGD$30

Joy have this piece of 'camel' meat!
Nah joking it's a non cook beef on stone grill.
SGD$25
All together the dinner costs SGD$400.00+ LOL. Enjoyed!
This is not the important part! The important part is below!
CLUBBING & DANCING!

After dinner around 9.30p.m. we went Indo Chine.
Looks like a chinese temple club!
With traditional sculptures and statues (兵马俑)
You can check out the videos below!

While I was enjoying my pure MACALLEN (with straw)??

Taking photos in the dark, glooming with my O2 Flash with the gers!


We had 2 bottles of Macallan!
I think the whole night in club we've spent SGD$600+
NVM, not my treat! It's raymond's!


Okay, don't laugh after you've watched the video. I know I dance like a wild boar or cat. So if gers out there are interested on an outing with me dancing, LAI LAI LAI!

High bandwidth - Indo Chine Video 1

Check out the drummers! He made us HIGH with the Jamaica drum beat! Sounds like the-dunno-what-drum-trance-fever-beat that I've forgotten the band name. They used the jamaican drum like these ones. DAMN Forgot the name. It's trance house alright!
Everyone is like mad cow dancing and was heavily drunk!!!! One of them broke a glass @ the end dunno who!

Medium bandwidth - Indo Chine Video 2

Check out the Dancers on stage! Quite a lot of foreign people joining the dance rythm. Cool eh? We're discussing on who's got the gut to dance on stage where the one with guts will receive $50 from raymond! LOL! No one got! LMAO!

Medium bandwidth - Indo Chine Video 3

This is me! I tot' Martin took a photograph of me but NOT; a video instead. HAHA!
I had 4-5 glass of non-mix-cola MACALLEN. lolx!


the next day (Saturday) still managed to work and I feel eary (like vomiting), VERY HUNGRY and thristy after I woke up!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «