» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006

Miserable Cut

I was preety shock I should say to acknowledge one of my friend, Gregory occured an accident and ripped off his right thumb! >.<; Some more it's dismantled by a SPANA during work! And now he have only four fingers and I really feel sorry for that; but his still enable to write on papers. So people, hope you handle those mechanical tools with care thou!


The first time I heard his incident, I was like O_O". Then I have this eary feelings like vomiting because my brain keeps on imagine thumbs being rip off; blood keeps on spilling. =.=

Just simply emphasized and flashing back memories on one of the TVB series (about doctors and nurse)! There is a part in the series where a guy ripped off his index finger when cutting vegetables. His index finger was put into icy pastic (filled with ice cubes) and hospitalized. At the moment I SAW his finger being CUT, and that was the moment I was having MY BOWL OF NOODLE. CUT! Then I throw out the noodles munching in my mouth into the bowl. Suddenly, my blood preasure goes high and I nearly fainted on the seat at that time. Hopefully I managed to rest for a while and swtich to other channel and got back to normal after 15 minutes. This happened back @ 2003! OMG!

Well back on track, I approached my friend and he is quite fine with the situation, no fear, no tears, no down feelings but just a normal attitude. Well, it's just my way of comforting a (secondary school) friend when something happens. The accident was preety divastating and meeting safty issues are his company's priority cocerns. I just really hope that his company should compensate him with an amount of money, like $20,000 and hope the technology in Singapore could do something with his thumb. Hmmm....

May god bless him and hope he could get through all these with luck and joy. =/'

Gregory, Kambateh!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «