» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, September 15, 2006

Attitude Problem?

Just now, I went Bugis and bought a working pant. On my way home, I took a bus 147 back to my house. Two 147 bus service arrived at the same time. The first bus (in front) stopped in front of the bus stop but a few seconds later, another bus came and I decided to move to the rear, the 2nd bus instead of the 1st since there are so much seats for me to sit on.

I approached the 2nd bus and waive at the bus driver, like 3 seconds then he open the shutter. I went in and just before I tap my ez-link card, the bus driver starred and yelled at me and complained (i am the first to depart)...

"You people are not considerate us bus driver, in front got bus you don't sit and come over and sit this bus. We are rushing (time)!"

The above sentence was translated in chinese-english based on the bus driver dialogue.

Just WTF did he just mentioned? NOT CONSIDERATE? Tell me, how unconsidereate are we? We are just passengers and is that a proper way to talk to us like that? I don't understand. It's just a bus service and the F***ing driver yelled at me like that. Some more the lady behind me replied him, "Thank you, thank you". That lady also have no idea why he yelled? A few passengers also followed me onto the bus.

IN FRONT GOT BUS doesn't mean that I have to depart since I noticed that this (2nd bus) bus is not as packed as the first. What is his problem? Over-constrained of rushing home meeting his wife? Or so Kan Chiong Tao Toi (Rebirth). In hokkien - 扁去投胎? If this incident is publish in the local papers, I bet (I BET) lots of people are going to complain to SBS Transit .

Is this the real attitude behind some Singaporeans? Perhaps yes, REALISTIC.

Back a few months ago, I packed a normal fried rice +egg at Kovan. This stall's food ... not bad! But again, the worker's attitude! Then she said...

"Wah, eat until so economical. Want to add more?" she said.
"No!" I said.
"Why want to eat til' so economical?" she said.
"This is my breakfast!" I said.
**Just before I turned away, I accidentally saw she told her friend something and laugh! Some more their laughs are sharp! ***

The above sentence was translated in chinese-english based on the aunty's dialogue.

Is that the way you treat a customer like that? If I am a manager of this stall, she's fired with immediate effect! What people likes doesn't mean to fulfill their offerings because we have the right to choose YES or NO! If they keep on insulting or flirting people without any concerns, I think they are more or less the same like cows, not properly educated!

Some facts :
**Earning money or doing business this way really hurt customers / passengers and lure them away to another competitors / stop using your services.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «