» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, September 08, 2006

Madame Tusauds

Being normal is ust not enough. Being wild and entertaining might ignore others BUT being insane is all I gotta do with these look-so-lifely-wax-figure. You can kiss, kick their arse, whank, hug, act or even taking photographs like-in-your-whole-life-never-got-a-chance of doing so!

So brilliant guy like me might have something silly *Blink Blink* around my head. It's goes something like this!


Michelle looks neat with the transparent cheongsam.


Bruce Lee are not as fast as my monkey fist! But his D*** are relatively larger than mine I admit! X-D


Simply irrisistable! Twins!


She just appeared in front of your eyes! 鬼奄眼! @@


Mr. Stalone or RAMBO! Damn his good but he don't like me taking photographs with him <.<

Aiyoyo! Kelly Chan. Ur chubby rocks!


~~Wheet Wheel~~
Ayumi Hamayasaki just showed her BIKINI


There, a closer lookup


BUT!!!!!! Her toe nails are peeled! Red arrow showing the painted nails had gone nowhere! Green ones showed loosing in action. How could she be so careless when dating wif me?


Maggie Cheung~ 你好亮啊!


Mai kong lar! CHER! Do you believe the love after love? Aunty with 50 years old of age can stay so fitty bra. CAN U?


Hitler ! RUN!!!!


Who is this Jepun Kia? King of Japan? Newayz, his also responsible for the 2nd World War!


Ah Pek Lee. <,<>


I've always wanted to say this!


Pretty shy to be a king and awarded crown!


This is ANTI-BUSH territory! Clinton had just done some facial mask to look younger. United States are now as gay as it seemed!


"蓝色生死恋" 两大男主角 - Winter Sonata 2 main characters!


Still remember this situation? Yao Ming is 200+ cm


If you know what I am saying....


Ladies, look here! They say u can feel Andy Lau's heart beat! I SAY NO!


Pierce Brosnan, maybe it's time for my turn!


胡锦涛 Mr Hu - My ideal president of the year!


Joey Yeung is mine 2 night!


Don't XXX me, u whank!


HOR!


Elvis!!!!! Yieks *()*


Tiger, how's my shot eh? Boleh tahan?


What people are looking for!


Her downpart so hairy! Wheeeeew!~ Dick Tracy? I forgot the name!




Here is the final shot before we leave this silly place! HAHHAH!


So why they wax as if it was real? So in real life you can really do what you really want to do, ideally and the chance of touching the REAL figures nearly 0%. Wax, perhaps is the next generation of immitation and seduction ?!??!!

7 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Selba said…

    Hmmmmm... those wax in madame tusauds in Hongkong look not so nice like in those in London... Can tell so fake... just look at Princess Diana.... ouch.... she looks so ugly in here....

    I guess the best part from this, you can take funny pictures :)

     
  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said…

    wahlau ehh..so many pictures...

    song lar u ...hug here hug tehre....

    heard that CHOU SIAO ZHE (yu know who) is in sg oredi???

     
  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Blogger Redsponge said…

    i doubt that lady is maggie cheung.

    She looks like cecilia cheung eh?

    Ho...i think u "fat hao" when u see her until u dun care who is the one u r holding liao...

    'x'!!!

     
  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 9:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    next generation of wax for seduction??? then what would the arabs get??

    lol.

     
  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Selba : Yes indeed, HUG HUG is the favourite part you'd never NEVER wanna miss. I don't see my idol in there. SOBSOB!

    Pink : ALAR... of koz song lar. cuz' u can feel the rythm of the star. YESYESYES. Chou Xiao Zhi is here. Tomorrow night we are going KARAOKE! HAHAHAHAHAH! He so berani u know, come here never stop go out and never stop spending. WAKAO. go out wif him is like a disaster, waterFALL maybe? LOL!

    Red : ARGH! I wanna faint. Forgive me, my mistake! It's Cecelia Cheung. But Maggie Cheung also very PIAO LIANG ar.... Uh.... fart hao ar... YES i am lor. cuz I never get so close in my whole life. LOL!

    Goober : The arabs don't get anything because u see, the middle east ladies are all covered with scarf and need I clarify that MEN are not suppozed to look @ their eyes.

    Doha is a well-developed city today and don't have to worry anything. They always fulfill their needs. =D

    If these waxes could simply, SIMPLY sort out those with ======) problems. men problems. HAHA! Why not?

     
  • At Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:19:00 PM, Blogger lowfi said…

    Hi, that's not Maggie Cheung. anohter Hong Kong actress who's family name is Cheung.
    Not Maggie, not at all.

     
  • At Monday, February 08, 2010 1:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
    to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=loadstreet registry cleanup 2007 1.6.1.0 german ?
    I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

» Home «