» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006

aem Back"

Knew quite a lot miss me when I am off eh? Or am I too impressive of myself? haha! Well well, it's been quite a while after my trip 2 Hong Kong. Splendid! There were "leng luis", shopping malls and yet all you gotta do is shop shop shop, fun fun fun and eat eat eat. Thats it!

Okay, before my departure to Hong Kong, I went Orchard to have dinner with my colleague. It's quite late alright, set off @ 7.30PM and quite hungry!!! We went food republic (Bi Feng Tang) to have our dinner. 3 set of dishes costs $24. okay la! quite economical.


Sweet Pork Rib.. . quite tender!


Cha Sew Crab Meat fried rice ($9). Ma Ma Dei~ Normal


Fried Beancurd with popiah filling! nice~


This is the place!


Enjoying the food!


My colleague just want me to take this picture so he can show to his HI5 friends (all girls). Aiyoyo, si bei hiau! Girls out there, if you think his handsome, pls inform me. I will tell him! +D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «