» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, September 04, 2006

How Blogger Survived?

Perhaps u dunno how you had survived until today! Yes, indeed it was true. I started this blog at the end of May and that was a day before my birthday. Or need I say more that this blog of mine might be another beginning for me after I stepped on Singapore.

Well you can write blogs in many ways, in the sense of attracting your audience. It can be humour, rediculous, stuffed, foods news or events and so. But there is one thing in common, that is interactivity. Once your blogs are up, you'd always looking forward for replies on your post. Or even, trying to promote your blog elsewhere, somewhere, anyhow. By the end of the day, people might find out that you're irritating.

Okay, so what's the deal here? Isn't it fair enough for us to talk or even invite? Hmph, maybe I am wrong and you're right because audience are the one who applause not ourself instead. Just how on earth a true, attractive blog can really attract your attention?


Creating unique post!

Or maybe they need those online advertisement to keep them alive? Don't be silly. Nowadays, online ads are not so regularly clicked by users. Just to make sure, ou can try on google text ads. Would you click on those meaningless ads?


Ads you never interested on clicking it!

6 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    when the first time ppl started to blog, they don't really care about the audience but then as soon as the audience appear then the real purpose of blogging become different.

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    selba : Yes because now they do care of other people's thoughts. =D But we don;t like fustrated comments don't we?

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    LOL... I guess so... :)

    Btw, when a blog become commercial in the sense for audience... then the blogger syndrome will pop up. Feeling tired of blogging, the obligation to entertaint people, bla bla bla... and at the end the blog will be shut down.

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Selba : ha! true as well. Because you simply can't find an entertaining topic to cheer people up. Maybe we need a blog-forum for people to post up their opinions, news, and agendas. By this way, they have no fear of finding relevant information for their personal blog, instead, all will be moving to the forum. *Blink Blink*
    HAHA now u're having problem on topics is it? *Blink Blink*

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Selba said…

    Oh... actually I don't really have problem with topics but these days, there are so many things in my mind that I would love to put/write in my blog but then at the end... I reconsider it and decide not to blog it because in my 'gado-gado' feelings blog is more for entertaining people. That's one of the reason why I have other blogs where I can put my real thoughts/feelings and activities without worry of the audience or what people will think/expect from me. :)

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Selba : Oh i see. But mine is campur campur like rojaks! wahahahah! Nice one =)

     

Post a Comment

» Home «