» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun Frills Food Thrills

uhm. Surviving in this island alone is not the way I want. Just consdering meetups could really kill your time and that is, non-other than your old friends, ex-colleagues, family and net friends. bla bla bla...

K la. Food also played an important role for my stomach all the way because delirium often occured! You know lah, long term working in Singapore (tension and smurf), somehow could grown me a hair or 2 (I mean white hair). MMmMMmMmmmm..... I just don't want to look that old!! AH pek look is all I got but hippy look of mine, u seen b4?



Been to the open cafe and have these FISH n' CHIPS wif Salad and Sour Cream Sauce near Havelock or merchant road. Yieks. The fish is unique and one bite could flash a lot of sweet memories!!!


Went with this colleague of mine! He'll be off for Taiwan soon. Sob SOb!
Then in the evening, we have this Korean meals!


I have this Beef Taugeh with rice. 泡菜 not bad ar. Just a bit sour!


He had this dunno what fish! Yieks~


Las night, I saw this China "Whippet"! Surprisingly, he's a strong FUCHOW smoker and I saw his half-smoked cigerrate are still in the packet. Woah. $10 dollars for a pack? Now he should really understand what a waste last time (@ kch) where he smoked half of it and throw! WAHAHAHA!


We're having dinner @ KFC and they simply love a post! V!!!!!


Then we head for some tib-bits or 吃饱在吃. -- 吃糖水 -- 汤圆 -- She have no idea I took a photo of hers. HHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! *Evil Smile*


Cha Kueh and Tang Yuan

Haz` Long time no see?


They say cannot have 3 people taking photos? Myth o wad?
This was taken by my O2.


This was taken by MouseJH's SE.
Me, Joey,JuanHao


That night, went Bugis wif my ex-KoLiG
His mata cepet --.-- is popular on demand by girls.
Sexy eh?


We have lagsane. Full BOMB of chicken and cheese. Yum Yum!


A cup of Mushroom cream


Had it @ Terra. DAMN EXPENSIVE! 2 ppl for SGD$38. Don't ever get tricked by the advertisement shown near the shop. exclude GST + Service charge. =.=

Ma sister Bought this @ Soup Spoon for me ^_^. smells like KFC TOKA but not! chicken fillings with vege. yieks.. the vege are not fresh!


BUT THE SOUP IS DAMN NICE! Whatever ingredients in it, it taste like a herb-like gourmet.


Overall SGD$10


And yeah, that day I played CS. I found this! HAHAHAHAHHAH!
阿扁.铥你老母!The taiwan "风云人物" so-not-welcome-president.

Like this, like that! --------------------------and there goes the post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «