» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, August 18, 2006

WooGA WooGA

I came across this funny article and it was damn funny! Please read the following. Be careful of choosing chinese names with christian names next time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? ( anyone)

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller : I'm Sam Wan (someone) And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's
this urgent matter about?

Caller : Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan ( no one ) was
involved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being
sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then
the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't
have time for this!

Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator : I'm Saw Lee. (sorry)

Caller : Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

----------------------------------------------------------

But I say both these caller and operator are silly and stupid! HAHA!

And here are some of my daily routines.

Eating BigMAC in my office. Don't call for delivery. The fries simply sux soft >.>


I though it was a meteor but not, it's an aircraft. My working area here is nearby and Aviation or what we call, Military Aviation Centre. HAHA! And I've seen paratroopers jumping off the plane as well. kekeke!


Went for a swim 2 cool down my body heat and burn body' s oil


These cat looks confused and wanted me to hug her. Oh dear.


Then she gave up and took a nap. Haha.


Oh man, the stray cats here are clean and fat. Some even tried to broke into the kitchen to find food. These black cat is the theif, and always sleep outside or rear. Damn!


Have some badminton moment to struggle up my muscle with my west malaysian fren~.


ARGH~ I went gym as well last night to "fit one fit" my look. KEKKEEK!


Noodie Bootie
Mixture with sweet corn and cheesy dogs! Yummy!


Cheers~

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 18, 2006 5:55:00 PM, Blogger Selba said…

    I also posted this funny joke in my blog, long time ago, so hilarious... :)

    Oh... that cat looks so sweet... how come you didn't give her a hug? poor kitty...

    I like BLACK cat!!! it's a good luck one, hehehe

     
  • At Friday, August 18, 2006 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    hahaha. untill today I receive it. How slow huh?

    That cat .. MAI LA! so dirty and yet bacteria a lot. ew..... unless its' living environment is inside the house la then i baru dare huggie her~

    no la.. the black cat really JIAK LAT! haha! don't really like cats starring at my eyes esp. green eyes! >.>

     

Post a Comment

» Home «