» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy Weekend

Oh dear, it's Sunday. Today I will be moving from Holland Close to Tanglin Halt. Well, quite tired since I gotta move a lot of boxes (in which most of them belongs 2 my sister and her BF). Looking at the sky, its windy today and I think it's going to rain. Hmph...

We settle down around 5 p.m in the evening. My body is strainded and of course, restless. The house that we rented is quite dirty. We do some deep cleaning with a few of my sister's friend. Thank god that helped or else we are still doing our washing around. We will be unpacking quite a number of bulky boxes. It's quite easy though rather than packing in. hehe.

Aparently, this neighbourhood is a peace of mind but unfortunately there's a 'crazy' woman living next door. X-X Heard from the house owner that the woman is bloody insane. You know how insane it would be... So let's forget about that lady since she is a 'fat boar'. So bad of me. She have got a few fancy stuff hanging on her backyard. You might somehow feel my blog is a bit boring since there is not much picture seen. But I promise, my reader will enjoy the beauty of every picture once I settled down... I mean when I really settle down. Now I am quite draughtful. X-X

This month I've really spent a lot of $$ on rentals and bla bla bla...
Looking back again, I've been working in Singapore for at least 4 months and soul far soul good.
Just a bit tired for my daily routine. =.= which was the process of going to work... again...
MRT--BUS--WALK 10 MINS--Office (after I move to Tanglin Halt)

Well, I don't have my own desktop but just LAPTOP and it's quite distracting when playing 3D games -- CS,RAGNAROK. hehe. Still on this 2 historic game. Preety fun to play on the net yeah with different region of players =D

Nothing 2 write about. Just update some lifestyle here but I will be back soon. Kamsamida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «