» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shopping for goods

Well, it's Saturday alright and this is an off week for me. No work would be a possible delight but unfortunately I gotta spend the rest of my time on my friend's IBM laptop -- Formatting. It's kinda tired doing the whole afternoon without any result since the OS need to be registered online while her product key cannot be registered. I followed exactly whote her sticker had but the result piss of me. So I gotta do the rest at my company and give her back on Monday. I cannot blamed on anyone though since this is Singapore, not Malaysia. If it is my hometown, of course installation might take a while and it won't be so nerd wasting my entire afternoon.
=,=

Around 6, we went carefour@ Plaza Singapura to buy some groceries and shopping sphree has never been so boring with the wide range of daily products all over around the world to buy^^;

I spent like around $50 for everything and whao part of it is for home usage. While my friend, gotta spend her shopping sphree on her tiny stuff like room fragrance, chocs and some vitamin drinks >.>

It is damn tiring when I reached home @ 10.25PM while I still have to do laundering and rinsing in which my sister should do the entire rinsing. THEY ARE DAMN LAZY.... Looks like I am the maid here. >.> ..... until I settled down writing my blog.... No pictures at this time till I get my new phone and showing my on-going activities :P
wahahaaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «