» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006

Struggled

After moving and do a lot of washing (toilet + backyards + floor), I am totally drained. I do took some water for refreshing my throat however, things get worse in the night time (especially bedtime =,=).

At around 7.30pm, we went to Carefour @located Suntec City to buy a stand fan cost S$29.90. And some food for tomorrow morning's breakfastt; as well as bedsheet; spending an amount of S$100++. Carrying bags (not more than 10kg), my wrist started to struggle, my hands were in great pain and my legs is sored. >.< It's like a miserable day doing housework with greater energy.

When we reached home, it's almost 11pm. So I have to do some ironing on my cloth and prepare for tomorrow -- WORK.

I lay down on m new bed and close my eyes. It's already 12 a.m. (Monday) At the timeof 1 a.m. I started to open my eyes as my whole body is totally whipped. My tears coming out from my eyes as bothmy hands is in great pain. My legs can't even stand and my stomach started to feel diverse. Oh man, how on earth would that happen to me till I cannot stop yelling silently. >.<" I feels like being tochered in hell. This situation happened for at least an hour. I can't sleep well though. (I realized that these type of sudden nautical body stain are caused by long term of food gaining withouht any exercise although I walked everyday). Believe me, it's true... Ever since I cam here, I have less involve in exercises. :(

The god's love came to my mind until I seek help from Lord. I prayed around 30++ Hail Mary's, and Our Father on the struggle. It is not easy to close up your hands and say prayers to god's blessing during that arduous moment. But I managed to do so as I cannot stop struggling. The power of prayer heals. During my prayer, I assumed there's a rosary on my hand changing every beats for each Hail Mary -- Pray it with your mouth open instead of inside your mind. (Each beat from the rosary has the abiity to cure the soul) I stopped my pray and started to closeup my wide opening pair of eyes. Still, there is pain in me...... After 5-10 mins, I started to ease down and.... sleep.....

till... the next morningI woke up, there's not much pain though and only partially sored. I mean a slight sore rather than the pain I suffered. I made the sandwich breakfast for 3 of of us and yet, I know that I am going to be late today since the rain is getting heavily outside. I reached company around 9.20A.M. Still Late. LOL.

I wrote this blog immidiately after I reach company as part of my Catholic faith and God's blessing. I know that my faith is getting far and drpping from day-to-day. I haven't ben to church since I came to Singapore. But god is really really there for us. Perhaps I should go to gym after my financial is stable enough to avoid these stuation again. =D

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «