» Home « » About « » POTD « » « 

          Posted on Friday, June 02, 2006

A brief Intro.. about life

Time flies and I am 23 by now. Not too old and not too young. Some comments on my look. Peoples around me always making a wild guess on my age. Some even saying that I am 25-27 years old. Yea mature look is fine for me but do I look that old. Probably is my facial expression. Din't make much of a laugh and smiles. Somehow these have to do with my unitudy teeth. Funny. I think it's time for me to go bracing but very expensive. Sometimes can get up to RM5k for bracing or more than that. It's time for me to save money on these expenditures. Somehow I am a bit phobia of these bracing. PAIN! In which I am always afraid of. Well, perhaps some kiss from some lovely girls outside toease my pain.

Well look is important after all. If you say not, then why do you love those korean stars, hong kong stars bla bla bla.... They had gone through plastic surgery wa and what is this you say look is not important? of course, it's hard to find a perfect 100% guy like me (boasting & joking). In fact, I admit I am very very very picky on the types of girls (conditions apply). haha. That is why until today I am still a single old bastard wandering somewhere else in between with no alignment. Frankly speaking, I am always friedly enough to be approach and just don't piss me off; like doesn't know what to talk and being silent the whole event. Well, I am a talkative person and love to giggle a lot. =D

Some people even saying I look like ciccy. LOL. Ok let's see where do I look 1? My boobs? My Arse? My Sexy Lips. God Gracious. Help me!! Fine actually I am telling you all these are facts. Previously I was very very skinny. And I wore some fit & tight T making it a bit weird for my size. Rapidly because of the trend / locals does not know any trend? Hmm... Perhaps. But Now, I look like a fat mature guy with some "ah-pek" look. Is that the cause of what people going to say to people causing them to change? In my entire life, there are ups and downs. Doesn't mean that failure occurs all the time. And I even think of jumping from a high storey to the ground (not till that level of comitting suiside, just looking down from the building / house), simply can't take any more words from them. Then, some adrenalin rush on my blood veins and something came into my brain. "Die is not everything" -- I think for a while and realise that die really can't resolve the issue. I step back a few steps and think of the consequences. I even think after i died, a lot of people would cry for me and forgodness sake, what kind of thinking is that? O-O and since when I got such unethical thinking in my mind.

Great things that god came to me and I started to step back from that horrific place (gates of hell). Yeah, being a human is not easy, of course you have to strangle through the process of life and not all is perfectly born under good circumstances. Rich people got rich people's problem (don't know where to spend their money and get into playing shares and ended up like shit), so is the poor(looking for more fame & opportunities to stay equal like the rich & economy is the main steam to pull them ahead/forward).

What brings me into the Catholic? Friends? Admirer? God? Family? or Father?
At first glance, I am totally alien to this christian community. I was a buddhist before...

to be continued... (as at 02 June 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home «